View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #25
RockyMtnYorkies
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default re: ugh

Well, what's worse is the two women that she is slandering on the homepage of her website are two women that are also breeders. however, they both refused to send their puppies to her after hearing and seeing the conditions in which she keeps them. As far as I know they both refunded her money and refused to do any business with her so she slanders their name. I had asked Kory what was the story with it all, and she said they were scammers for not sending her puppies. I called one of them after leaving there and seeing with my own eyes the filth and asked her side. She said she refused to allow one of her dogs to ever live like that and just refused her a puppy. She said she believes no yorkie ever deserves to be locked up and that Kory had tried calling her a scammer. So I went to her to see her dogs and conditions and what a world of difference! She only had 10 show yorkies compared to Korys 100-150 caged yorkies and they all ran free on the property and followed her everywhere! They ran inside, outside, played with my kids and one even jumped in our car to go for a ride- so I could tell they were used to such things. All had beautiful long groomed coats and the puppies had a whole playground setup. NO KENNELS! I did file a complaint on the Kory woman but I don't know what became of it.
RockyMtnYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!