View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 08:29 PM   #1
jady's baby
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Confused Hyper Active Problem

Hello! Yesterday I took my 6 months old Yorkie to have a hair cut, but the salon manager called me an hour later saying he is way too hyper and they cannot give him a hair cut. He has never get a hair cut since i got him at the age of 2 months, and his hair is a little too long now (esp the hair around the belly, they got wet when he pee sometimes >.<)

My yorkie is really really (VERY!!!!) hyper, I have posted some post on my local pet discussion board and some people told me he may have genetic problem, is this possible? I took him to get a check up when I 1st got him home, and the vet said he is not sick or anything. But he just cant stop moving when he sees people/dogs/food/animals/toys/ANYTHING! and when he cant get what he want, he just keep crying non-stop until you yelled at him. And a minunte later, he will do the same thing.

Note that I already took him to the training school and the instructor also surprise by how hyper he is! Is there any way to teach him to be more calm and how can i give him a hair cut, should i just wait?

Thanks a lot for reading my post.
jady's baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!