View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Stop shopping at pet stores

That sell animals, just stop it. I saw the fiscal year reports for a few stores of which I'm working with others to try and get them to stop selling these pups. I can not believe how much money they are taking in and staying open to sell pups because of the people who go in and buy their products.

Its quite simple, if you own a pup, if your really against puppy mills, tortured animals, needless breeding at the expense of sick, dying and dead pups, then stop going in these places and shopping. If they don't sell anything they don't stay open. They are not making their income off the pups they are selling they are making it off their jacked up prices on their products and selling pups while doing it, for crying out loud. Its supply and demand, they won't stay open if you quit going in there. There are plenty of other places that you can get this stuff from.

Its so not funny to me that so many people have pups and still want to turn a blind eye to the pain and suffering of these puppy mill pups...YOU CAN DO SOMETHING, STOP SHOPPING IN THESE STORES AND STOP PRETENDING YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. It is not a game to these dogs, while we are all dressing up our pups and spending bucu bucks on them, these pups are suffering....really, is it worth it to pretend you don't know? I'm just sick over this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!