View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 07:48 PM   #1
honeybrown_43
YT Addict

Default I Think I've Found My Yorkie But....

I can't decide on which one I want. I went to visit the breeder who lived 3 mintues from my house and she had 5 puppies and I couldn't decide between a boy and a girll. Now as some of you may know i've been dying to have a girl but this male is so darn cute. When I held the girl she just layed on my chest and looked me in the eyes with those puppy eyes that you can not resist plus she was really reserved and quiet. My BF wants the girl but i'm pushing for the boy. He was a bit on the go. I really liked his color too. I like a full tan face and his mother has that and the breeder said he would most likely have it as well. Here's a pic of each. The girl is already 13 wks and the boy is 9 wks. What do you think just by looking at the pictures. The girl could use a little cut but the boy has yet to really grow hair. He's such a cutie. All the dogs went crazy when we walked in. I was like WHOA stay still I need to see you. It was fun.
Attached Thumbnails
I Think I've Found My Yorkie But....-boy.jpg   I Think I've Found My Yorkie But....-girl.jpg  
honeybrown_43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!