View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #5
Dawnsly
Yorkie Talker

Default Huge huge THANK YOU!

Wow what a group of lovely people you guys are! Thank you for taking time out to do a little peeky_poo into the Minnesota Yorkie Breeders for me! I am awed! My gut was on that same wave link so you guys just sealed the gut instinct I had gnawing away inside me.
I am looking for a pipe dream but it is on my bucket list! I want to find a breeder small time non champion yorkie female that I could do a very small time breed thing!Not to show like you ladies do but to share the breed with those people out there that find paying three leather couches $$price for one dog is not only insane but impossible... Have a nice looking pup or two at a more affordable price! I do not want to cross the yorkie with anything as that would not be a real yorkie high fallooting attitude that they so have! Anyone understand what I am saying! I have lived my life supporting everyone's dreams without anyone asking me Lynda if I had a dream... My dream is this! I love my yorkie and I love the breed itself so much that I want to give back BUT making sure the pup does not go to just anyone... That would be dangerous as there are people out there that would abuse a dog as quickly as they abuse a child! Thank you again! You have melted my heart...
Dawnsly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!