View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #9
spiritwings1202
Pixie and Daisy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
Oh no poor Pixie, hope she'll be ok. I've been using frontline plus for years & the recent batch we got must be off or something...it was making Turbo's skin brown & scabby like it burned him? So I switched to advantix & it gave Mimi blackheads & make all of them itch like cwazzie, they seemed so bothered by it. IDK what to do...I applied only .2ml of the frontline bc I saw a flea on Princess the other day. They seem to be doing ok, skin doesn't look irritated & I haven't seen another flea...yet.
It is Daisy that had the reaction we put it on her and went to the park and she was freaking out like it was burning her I looked at her skin and it was turning red. Thank God I had a bottle water with me I poured it on her skin and she was like AHHHH poor thing and then the next day I noticed she was missing fur
Pixie hasn't had a reaction to the frontline just had a little hair breakage where it was applied.

It is weird bc I have used frontline on Daisy since she was a pup and now at 9.5 yrs old she has developed a reaction? I don't get it?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!