View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
barneysmommmy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Help! Anna bites!

Anna needs help. We got her about a month ago from a shelter. She is absolutely a doll. We adore her and she loves us.....well some of us. She loves me and my husband and is tolerating my youngest son who lives at home when not at college. However, when other family members visit, she acts crazy. I have been using canned air and spraying it near her (not at her) when she has crazy barking fits to show my disapproval. She is better about the barking, but when our guests get up to leave she will bolt and try to nip their legs. She has bitten my MIL several times. My MIL is great about it. She has been bringing doggy treats and trying to bond with Anna, but my brother in law is getting tired of it. She seems to hate him more than she does our other family. He is a police officer and she acts much worse when he's in uniform. I've noticed that she does not do this when we are away from our house, such as trips to the park and vet. Actually at the vet's a complete stranger walked up and petted her. I tried to warn the lady that she's a biter, but Anna just licked her and acted sweet. Go figure?? I think the poor baby thinks she's protecting me. What should I do? I've never had an angry dog before.
barneysmommmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!