View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:50 AM   #48
MomtoJasper
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy simpson View Post
I am sorry for that terrible grooming experience. That is why I have a groomer come to my home. That way I can see what is being done and can help out. My Yorkies will not be exposed to any sicknesses nor will they be kept in a little cage all day with a hot dryer on them. I guess I am overprotective. I had a poodle and I bet someone hit him with a hairbrush, he became so skiddish and scared of groomers. Be very choosey who touches your precious yorkie. I would never just drop him off without a good recommendation or referral. I would complain to that boss about that insensitive groomer. She needs to go flip burgers somewhere.
You're not too over protective. I don't think we can be with these fragile babies. As I just posted to Maximo, I'm going to attempt to doing his grooming myself. It may not look too great at first, but practice makes perfect. I just can't stand leaving him like that again. His next obstacle will be his neuter. At least he will be asleep for most of that. It's so hard being a mom, isn't it? And, it doesn't matter if a skin child or a furrbaby. It's still hard.

I am going to talk to the vet about the groomer. Especially since she is the only one they have apparently. Hopefully, she will find another position that will accommodate her personality and patience more. But we will see what happens.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!