View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
Christinee
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiesMom View Post
Keep it up with the vapors! They really are a God send to us smokers, aren't they?

I haven't had a "full" cigarette since i quit in march. I actually tried smoking 4 separate times. All 4 of those times, I put the cig out after about 2 or 3 drags because it tasted so nasty to me. I attribute this to the vapor cig I use and the menthol juice it has. It is different than any other juice I've tried. It's sweet...and reminds me of wrigley's spearamint (sp?) gum. So strong and sweet and good that my menthol cigs now taste like non-menthol and yucky.

I'm on step 2 of 3 on the mg's they have. It is definitely a crutch and in my hand at all times (so much so that I dropped it one time and busted the atomizer..had to order another). Anyway, in over 25 years..it is the only thing that has actually stopped cigarettes in my life

So, good for you that you are back to it and just hang in there! You can do it! We are in this together!
Yes the vapor cigs are God sent. I have the pina calada and some fruity flavor. They taste way better than regular cigs and you get your nicotine fix. They are almost a little too good to be true it seems. Does that worry you at all? It does me a little.

Last edited by Christinee; 06-26-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Christinee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!