View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #14
msyorktown
♥Love My 3 Furrbutts♥
Donating Member

I was at the hairdresser, when I got a call from my dad saying the florist called. Well I call them back to ask what the problem was....my flowers weren't ready!!! I got married in February and had ordered the flowers back in November the year before....'what the &*(^ do you mean you forgot to order them??? AND you have no idea what I ordered....I don't care if yo mama forgot and she don't speak good English, fly down south and get the freakin orchids and orange roses I ordered!!!! OMG I was soooo pizzed ....I was in tears! The make-up artist had just finished my make up, so you know that had to be re-done.....and my hair...good LORD that was another story!

I was growing out my hair and decided to give it a rest by putting extensions in it. What a mess...the girl that put them in had no idea what she was doing, it looked like a birds nest! So I show up at my daughters best friends house at 2am and all she could say was WOW, just Wow.
Go to my hairdresser after I had taken out the nest that was supposed to be my hair....she says its ok boo, I can fix it...."oh boy...sweetie I'm so sorry I can't fix this....its all broken off, I have to cut it" WHAT!!!!
I'm getting married in three months, how you gon cut it off...it aint gon grow back in time.....again tears.
She says 'boo boo, its ok, you know how we do...we can add some, if we need too (meaning add some hair)...hush now let me work some magic"
I had half inch of hair when she was done! All of my hair had broken off from the stupid extensions I had someone put in! We are talking about six inches of hair had to be cut...I had wanted my hair up bc I was wearing a tiara!...NOPE back to the store to change my headpiece, cause now I had no freakin hair!!!!!

In the end, the florist 'borrowed' the flowers from another florist....they had babys breath and the orchids, the white roses came from yet another florist....and my hair was a cap of curls that framed my face...it had grown enough that we didn't need to add any to what I had grown.

And the joke is after all of that...we are no longer together....

https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPawzGroomingSpa http://jlevy.scentsy.ca
msyorktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!