View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa and Pic View Post
I loved reading about MicheleM's renewal of her vows. Besides having a beautiful wedding, she said there were a few "hiccups" which reminded me of my wedding. I would love to hear about any glitches at yours or one you have attended...

I'll go first. I forgot my husband's ring and my dad had to leave the ceremony and go search for it. Ahhhh!
I didn't see that thread about Michele's ceremony!!! Got to go looking and see if I can find it. I wanted to hear how it all went.

Loving the stories here. My wedding was glitch free thank goodness but one of my dearest friend's maid of honor fainted right smack in the middle of the vows!!! I was standing two bridesmaids over from her and began to sense motion out of the corner of my eye and was dying to look but didn't want to call attention(as if everybody couldn't already see what was happening). For the longest time she was just swaying forward and back, forward and back for quite a while before down she went! Everything just stopped while everybody crowded around and someone got her a Coke to sip on and a cold cloth for her face. Finally when she felt stronger, everybody got back into position and the minister started the final ceremony from the beginning. It was all being videoed with gorgeous lighting, beautiful effects here and there and little candlelight spots all about on the flowers and candles and and I felt so sorry for my friend, the beautiful bride, to have her and her fiance's big moment so spoiled as she was such a perfectionist about things. When they did the final cut of the wedding video, the video service just edited the fainting out and you never would know it happened. My friend that fainted still feels so bad about fainting but my friend the bride never gave it a second thought - at least to all of us.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!