View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 06:05 AM   #15
Magnus
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I've been grooming Magnus/Zoey at home the past few times they needed it only because I don't like having to leave them there waiting. I know it's for their own good but I feel so guilty every time I look at them with those "why are you leaving without me?!" eyes. -_-;

With that said, I did take them to several different groomers before but none have ever said no when I ask them to call as soon as they're done. The only time I was somewhat comfortable was when I left them at daycare. They had a groomer on weekends so they'll play with others while waiting for their turn instead of being crated and then I'd get the call as soon as they're done. WIN/WIN! Unfortunately, they don't have that service anymore b/c the groomer wanted to start his own business. They've been trying to hire a new groomer but they won't just hire anyone so it's taking a while.

It's hard to find the right groomer that you'd be happy with... Magnus/Zoey don't get the best looking cuts by me but at least I know they won't be too stressed out. Plus, they don't seem to mind the unevenness. LOL
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!