View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 05:24 AM   #7
Cahntrecall
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomtoJasper View Post
Okay, I'm back home. He seemed nervous when we left. Of course, every human skinned female in the vicinity was oohing and ahhhing over him.

But, this is the first and the last time we will use this groomer. 1) She said that the picture of the cut I took would not work on him because is hair needs to be curly. I took a picture of Teddy from YT (with her approval). 2) She would not let us leave his kennel for him or a toy or blanket or anything 3) Her attitude left a lot to be desired and 4) All she is doing is giving him a bath and a "sanitary cut". I don't like her. You know what they say about first impressions? I wanted to just bring him back home. But, the DH said to get this done. Then we start looking and interviewing potential new groomers. I thought this one would be really good since she works at the Animal Hospital where our vet is.

I took a before picture and I will take an after for you guys to see. Poor Jasper. OH and we asked that we be called when he's finished and we'd pick him up. NOPE we can pick him up after 3:00!!!!

Am I being unreasonable???
No, you're not being unreasonable. I have a great groomer who was recommended to me by a vet. You need to find someone you trust and you're comfortable with.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!