View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
Martinismom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry I am hysterical, praying for my puppy

I am a wreck, I have cried nonstop for almost 2 hours. Martinis dad took her to the vet today to get her rabies, she got her 2nd 9 way this past Thursday. We noticed a knot at the injection site and the vet said it was more then likely from the vaccine and should be ok and he will look at it Tuesday.(today). My fiancé just called me and told me they are keeping martini overnight and she has to be a minor surgery this afternoon to remove an abscess that's an allergic reaction from the vaccination. I am so upset,my baby is only 4 months old she has also lost almost another half a pound since last week but the 2 vets don't seem to be concerned with that, they took her temperature and drew some blood but they said she is in no way looks malnourished , too thin or unhealthy in any way. They don't think it's her liver because she has no symptoms of anything other then that abscess. She literally just pooped before her appointment and hadn't eaten since and they think that is part of the reason and her not feeling 100% because of the reaction. Even though you would ever Beale to tell she doesn't feel 100%. They also said their puppy scale only goes in .25 incriments so ifshesbetween a half pound and 1.25 it can draw the reading to the lower end even if she weighs 1.49oz. Please pray for my baby I am so scared and I feel like my heart could break.
Martinismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!