Thread: R.I.P Lila
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 07:20 AM   #15
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

What a tragic story and terrible way to have to say goodbye to a beloved little Yorkie! I'm so sorry that all of this happened and you had to see it but little Lila was loved and wasn't alone when it all happened to her and that should be such a comfort to you. It sounds as if she had a wonderful few months at the end of her life and no doubt was coming to learn that people really are loving, kind and gentle and that she was finally safe. Sadly whatever medical condition or situation caused this will probably never be known but at least you can rest assured that you made her life so much better those last 4 months. Your baby is at the Rainbow Bridge now and playing with many of our beloved pets and knows no more pain and trouble. I hope and pray that your pain of loss is less and less every day until one day there are only sweet memories left of Lila. I'm glad you have other sweet doggies to see you through this awful time of mourning and I know it must help.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!