Thread: R.I.P Lila
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #14
yorkiefan_
I ♥ my Cookie Monster!
Donating Member

That's so heartbreaking, Melissa. I know what you mean about the dogs taking it so hard too. Many years ago when my little pug Pugs tragically died my mastiff Sparky was just so depressed for days. You could really see the anguish on her face and she needed extra hugs every bit as much as we did. That's just so tragic to lose Lila so young, and I know that seizure is going to be so hard to get out of your mind the same way Minnie's is in mine. But you have fight through and remember the good times. I know it's hard and every time I get one of those really bad memories I have a good cry and then think back to my favorite ones to bring myself back into a better mood. Just stay strong Melissa and don't ever bottle anything in. If you need to say something or to look back on a great memory, we're here and we'd love to hear more about little Lila. RIP to your special girl and one day I hope you grow a new piece of your heart to love another; we never get the piece back our beloved babies take with them when we lose them. I know I'll think of Minnie every day until I die.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!