Thread: Threat!
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #14
JasmineNoelle
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
I can see you are obviously terrified. Neighbor arguments are scary because they live right near you, after awhile it simmers so long it either evaporates or boils...your case is boiling. If moving isn't an option, try a decent conversation. At this point I would definitely call the police and ask for assistance in resolving this issue so that the threads don't escalate.

If your pups were poisoned there would probably be much more...I had a dog that died from rat poison exposure...I assure you its something that can only be treated by a vet.

I hope it gets better but I would definitely try to find solutions to a happy resolve instead of letting it fester. I'm very sorry for this nonsense Hugs to you.
Yes, you are so right, I am scared. We have notified the police and DH visited with the neighbor when the fence was cut. DH did not visit with the neighbor regarding his threat bc of the seriousness of the threat. We really don't know this person and bc of that, one doesn't really know what another person might do. I mean who goes around threatening to kill someone's dogs.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!