View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #10
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

What frightens me is that there are soooo many people that have a direct effect on something that is going to actually have a consequence in my life, that spit out much more abhorrent, callous, lies and untruths, than name calling! I think the "n" word is horrible and I have never used it.....I forbid anyone to use it in my presence.....I actually cringe when ANYONE around me uses that word, INCLUDING black people that freely incorporate the word in their conversations, music, etc. in conversations in the office at work!!! Paula Dean and her speech patterns may offend me but they do me no real harm or affect one thing going on in my life. Her diabetes and her over the top fat laden cooking, is for those that want to eat like that. There is no government regulation to date, that dictates I have to eat her recepies. I happen to know that a diet like that will kill you...because we are continually pounded on TV and radio and print media of any kind, just how unhealthy meals like that are!...so I PERSONALLY opt not to eat like that... (Except I did do her Crispy Creme Donut Bread Pudding ONCE!!!!! OMG!!!!! TO DIE FOR!!!!) So, I will take all this hoopla in the context that it has, directly on my life, and quickly move on to things going on in the political scene that are going to be my economic demise. It involves a lot more serious stuff than name calling. I came home from school one day in 3rd grade and told my mother Tommy called me "stupid little girl"...momma told me, "prove him wrong and get over it".

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 06-21-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!