Thread: Dog Insurance
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 12:33 PM   #1
Madison Avenue
Yorkie Yakker

Default Dog Insurance

Hi Everyone,
I originally posted this question in the General Discussion section, but no one appeared to have any experience with the AKC pet insurance plan, and I was hoping that someone on the Breeders' section would. I wasn't able to reproduce the information in table form and can only supply a link:
http://www.akcpethealthcare.com. Once you get to the right page, you can select plans on the left hand side and you will get a table that constrasts all the plans: how much they are, coverage, etc. In the General Discussion section someone had insurance from the Veterinary Pet Insurance Superior Plan from another company. I definitely want to get pet insurance and am at a loss as to which is the better, more comprehensive plan. I think I may have to find a combination "pet attorney/insurance broker/veterinarian/" to figure out which is the best plan based on coverage and cost. Just joking. By the way, the AKC gives new pets registered with it two free months of coverage.

If anyone has had any experience with either of these plans or if there is another you prefer, I'd love to hear from you.
Thank you.

Last edited by Madison Avenue; 02-10-2006 at 12:35 PM.
Madison Avenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!