View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 11:47 AM   #13
bchgirl
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmymonkies
OMG!! Don't even get me started! I lose MAJOR stuff. Not little stuff. That stuff always seems to stick around for some reason. Just earlier this week, I lost an insurance settlement check on the same day I opened it. I have no idea. I thought I threw it away, but after digging through my garbage and the dumpster of my apartment building (and actually finding the last trash bag I threw out) I had no luck. It has to be here, but I've turned the place upside down, and nothing. I've also had my Cartier watch go missing for about 7 months after I had only had it for about 3 months before losing it. I've lost whole shopping bags of brand new clothes, diamond ring, diamond earrings, digital camera, sock monkey (I truely loved it, it went everywhere with me), and the list goes on. I lost all these things within the past 9 months. But I have TONS of my stupid things! Those are always around! Never get lost!
Jimney Christmas...I think I'll start just following YOU around Just a hint....stuff disguarded in the trash will be discovered UNDER the used coffee grounds Used coffee grounds....or the bag you scooped the kitty litter in.....sometimes both
bchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!