View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 03:31 PM   #27
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
I've heard Merrels are very comfy on the cruise forum. Everyone goes crazy about them for walking, but I do not like that style at all. =/

I also found these. I may get these too, in case the Pumas don't work out. A bit more than I wanted to spend though. They have non studded ones for less but they don't look as cool. I have Frye boots and I really like their look and quality. Frye Reagan Studded Kiltie Grey Soft Vintage Leather - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways
I had shoes like that and the tread squares wear down quickly if you do a lot walking in them. My father still wears them -- I'll look at the brand and post it later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Did you wear mostly heels growing up? My aunts are like that. All heels and go go boots in the 60s and made their calves all weird. So now they are older, almost 70 and wear flats, but they walk weird, like they can't extend their leg for the heel to contact the ground first.
I didn't wear heels much because I was already tall. My problem might be related to not having much of an arch in my feet. I don't know, but I still have a nice stride and can touch my heel.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!