View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 02:24 PM   #13
TresCutePiggies
Owned by Rory & Lane
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Do you gals have any brands to lead me in the right direction. I've ordered numerous pairs online and they all have ZERO arch support. I've even tried a few pricey ones and they are all the same. How are people walking around in no support flats all day? I want some cute ones to wear on my rare days off when I don't want to wear sneakers but don't want to wear heels or boots either.

Any favorite brands? I'm not into those Sperry or Toms shoes at all.
Oh, you sound so much like me. I was shocked when I found out that flats weren't supposed to be comfortable. I thought there was something wrong with me when all my Tory Burch flats were about as comfortable as running around barefoot. Then the sales guy at Nordstrom told me they were known for not having any arch support (what???). AGL (Attilio Giusti Leombruni) flats or Vera Wang Lavender label (lower price point) were his recommendation.

Lanvin are a ridiculously high price point (imo), but they are really comfy with nice cushy arches if you've ever tried them on. I've heard wonderful things about Tieks, but I haven't tried them myself. I really want to though! Tieks by Gavrieli - The Ballet Flat Reinvented
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!