View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #1
AnneJ68
YT 500 Club Member

Omg Hunch Back of Mt Hermon Village

This falls under the category of I would never believe it if I didn't see it myself. Do not have any video, trust me I wish I did because by the time my brain processed what Bentley was actually doing it was hysterical.

I was walking Bentley around the Apartment complex Saturday evening. Alongside the building obviously a rather large dog had been earlier. Pile of horse turds....I hate it when people don't clean up after their dogs. Well I digress. I diverted Bentley from the horse turds before he could spot them. He wanted to sniff close to the foundation. Obviously he was checking out the competition. Bentley did not discover the joy of leg hiking before being neutered so he still squats when he pees.

Here's where the funny part comes in. He must have wanted to mark the building but was not sure how to do it. He gets his side right up against the building and squats. Then in mid pee, still squatting arches his back like a Halloween cat and attempts to twist his bellow toward the building.

I've never seen anything like it in my life. He's a silly boy.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!