View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
Biewers
Yorkie Yakker

My goodness you are rather nosey. I can put whatever tags I want on it. It really isn't any of your business. Do you know how many hurting people could use your help right now? Use your words to uplift, not condemn. If you are that much of a busy body you have way to much time on your hands. Please go help those in need. There are many retirement homes and hospital, etc. that need help with volunteers. Especially our childrens floors. They desperatly need people to come sit with them, read, color etc.. Being judgemental only makes you looked upon poorly. Your critical nature simply reminds me of those out there that are giving and loving in nature and I appreciate them all the more.
Good luck to you and try to lessen that hardened critical heart with unconditional love for others. There are only two rules to follow in this world :-) Love God, Love others. Good day :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Very pretty...but what is it with people who will just willy nilly go any where and put their pups up for sale without even reading the rules etc...do you even know what site this is? My goodness your desperation is scary...

You certainly shouldn't be tagging your posts with Biewers for sale either...geesh...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!