Thread: New Member!
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
YorkieMami
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New Member!

Hi Everyone!

I am new to the Yorkie Community and thought I should introduce myself. I recently adopted 2 yorkie puppies and named them Beauty and Beast. They were adopted from different litters and they have won over our hearts already. Beast was adopted first and he came from a very loving home where I picked him up when he was approximately 14 weeks old. Beauty on the other hand was from a breeder (possibly a backyard breeder) and I wasn't happy about her surroundings so I had to bring her home. She was pulled way too young from her mommy and littermates but has adapted very well at home and Beast is so gentle with her...yes I know a puppy named Beast being gentle is funny! He has become her protector and she follows him everywhere. Whatever he does...she does which is good because he is such a good puppy already. These are our first yorkie pups and we are in . My son and I have minor allergies to dogs so these were the perfect addition to our little family. My Beast is a traditional Black and Tan pup but has been getting some white come in so we call him our 'sweet old man' and Beauty is actually a chocolate yorkie! I love all my 3 babies...my son and my 2 pups!

YorkieMami is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!