View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Tibbe was always a good eater but now that he's feeling better with his MVD and all feisty again, he's eating like a piggy for sure. He's always wanting to train and when he does, he gets his lightly-soaked kibble as treats. Why he thinks those are so great I'll never know but he's very fond of eating this past month!!! Wakes me up now between 6:30 and 7:00 am for his breakfast and I'd better not tarry about getting myself up and into the kitchen. He's right there pushing me along on my legs and barking if I don't move fast enough. After I mix the canned food with the kibble, I like to let it set until the kibble is slight softened by the moisture from the canned hepatic formula and during that few minutes, I'm starting the morning coffee and take him out to potty. Once hes back in the house, he's grousing the whole time until I set his bowl down and just attacks his breakfast once the bowl hits the floor. And then he stands there and eats until his bowl is empty. Next, he comes and kisses me all over my face and thanks me with dogfood breath. Then he wallows all over the couch, rolling on his back and squirming all around so playful and happy. He loves his morning ritual. Pretty much the same thing happens about dinner time sans making the coffee. Once he tells me he wants dinner, I can't move fast enough fixing it to suit him.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!