View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #4
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneJ68 View Post
Personally, unless there is something about the lab's personalities that would have you worried, and there would be no way to keep them separated if needed, I would lean toward taking your yorkie with you.

Labs are big but typically gentle, I think if they are introduced slowly and controlled they would be fine. My odds are your yorkie would rule the pack by weeks end.

As for leaving him at home 11 weeks is still sort of young to be left alone that long. Bentley will be 7 months this month and will be next week that he will be alone all day for a couple of days. I keep him in doggie daycare at my parents while I'm at work.
MMM, I would keep em away from the large dogs for now, especially if they have not been around small dogs...anyway, how about boarding with your vet for the day? My vet boarding is fully staffed and they are never left alone, they get personalized attention and just love it there. Its not as expensive as you think.

Boarding leaves you worry free!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!