View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #34
YazminD
My ♥, My Soul, My Love
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
GO CARLA! Thank you for taking the time to contact that seller. I figured it would be a waste of time...shame on me. I should have tried.
Gold star for you!!!
Well! if there's shame on you Linda, then shame on me too! I saw that listing and was only disgusted and furious about it but I did not react. It was only after I saw it here, I knew I too was not the only one who felt this way.
I have all the Sellers responses to my email. One minute, she's shocked that anyone would look at this item in a bad light. The next minute, she thinks we must be perverts to even think of this item in a sexual way. Then she becomes apologetic again and thank me for bring my or concern to her attention. She's still emailing me now! I didn't if it were against the rule to show her conversation here. All in all, she seems like a good person at heart.

Thanks for the Gold star though, I don't think I've earned one before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
I think the love of your beautiful girl is a big inspiration too.
Thank you Kristin, you're so right! Now that I have Yazmin and the love I feel for her makes me want to think that everyone loves their pups like we do on YT. I still have to thank YT for educating me.
YazminD is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!