View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #3
Lou
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I hope this changes in the future. I have 4. two purchased and two rescues. All have bonded with me or my dh in one way or another.

By bonding do you mean cuddling? If so then your puppy is going to outgrow a lot of that hyperactivity and learn that cuddles are wonderful! Especially when you find his sweet spot. (Inside the ear, belly, chest etc.) Right now he is learning how to be a dog and trying out for different spots in the pack.

Even if you don't bond as tightly with him as you do with the others don't feel bad. I imagine everyone with multiples on this site will tell you they have bonded more or less with one dog than others.

My Gracie will have nothing to do with me when her daddy is around. He is the apple of her eye and she could care no less about me than she does a wall. Needless to say I am not as bonded to her as the others and it doesn't bother me. It doesn't mean I don't love her or worry about her when she is ill. I appreciate her good points and funny characteristics.

Each one of mine is different and I love them for different reasons. I bet they all have different reasons for loving me back. LOL

Gracie Skeeter Adie Tyler
Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!