View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #6
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namor View Post
I'm trying the little cups and have him knock it down on command. He keeps getting a cup and running away with it to chew on!!!! I agree once they figure it out it's old news. But he does look forward to it every morning for his kibble.

Did you ever try the dog toy with the bones? I thought I would take a look at that one next.

I wonder if anyone on here made their own interactive toy/game? Maybe I'll post that on the toy forum to check out.
Which one is the bones one? I don't guess I've seen that. He has one pretty much like your Deuce's and he just moves those little doors back and has the food out in nothing flat. I don't have any stacking cups for him to knock over but I don't think he'll have problems knocking something over. Still, when I get some cups, I might train him too.

He jumped over a little jump the first time I ever asked him to and through a hula hoop like the 2nd or 3rd time. He loves to learn tricks! I won't let him do anything that strains his shoulders or knees so I won't let him playbow and do certain things. No walking on his hindlegs and such, just in case.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!