View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 06:48 AM   #11
2yorkies
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smmrpm
I am sorry about your loss!! It is so hard and all I can say is it takes time and yes talking about it does help!! Welcome by the way - you will find a lot of support here!! By the way we are neighbors - I live in Stuarts Draft!! I thought that was neat to see somewhere so close!! Nothing can take the place of your Poohbear but your other babies I am sure are doing all they can to cheer you up - sometimes it's just enough to have to take of another to get you through the day. Beleive it or not it will get easier and easier to smile when you think of her and how she warmed your heart!!

WOW! I can't believe the first person that emails me is in Stuarts Draft! Now that isn't coincidental! Thank you so much for your kind words and wisdom. You are right, my other babies do need me, and they do cheer me up at times. I went home last night and tried to focus on them. But I just keep listening for her to "yap" to come and pick her up, or get her something from the refrigerator. I just can't believe she is gone.
I have gotten some lovely emails from some other people too. This is the site I needed!
2yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!