View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #13
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambermancuso View Post
First off you need to calm down. Second off I have no idea what apri is besides that's where he is registered. I want another puppy from him but I need to know a price range for apri bc I've never heard of it. And I would never breed a dog knowing he would cause havoc in creating puppies.
You contacted me by pm and chose to royally chastise me for what I said to you and advised you...you and I have already had this discussion, via pm, and like I told you in the pm, apparently we both make each other ill with what we believe. I do not need you to instruct me to calm down....trust me, you have never SEEN or HEARD me when I was "un calm".....I have already learned not to let what I encounter in posts, from people that are confused or just not "up to speed" on what acceptable, ethical breeding practices are, upset my day.....it is really nothing I personally have to deal with and thank goodness, no one I sell my dogs to, have to concern themselves with the likelihood of a genetically questionable puppy from questionable lines. It is a well know fact, not just something I threw out there in a hysterical fit of some kind, that APRI is a registery that is well known for registering dogs that can not be registered thru any other registery. Unfortunately, this is apparently something you were not aware of or did not find concern with. APRI is the "go to" registery for puppy mill dogs and BYB's, and on that merrit alone, it is inconcievable to me personally, that a dog registered with this outfit, would be used in a breeding program or even bred at all. But dont fret....I am calm....there are soooooooo many other things going on that could be the basis for getting upset....what you choose to do with your little dog, and how you handle any owners that come back on you for medical bills, is really of little or no concern for me....I worry about the puppies and the damage to the breed being done by indescriminate breeding practices, but I have no control over irresponsible breeding of our beautiful breed. I just shake my head and move on......
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!