View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 06:51 AM   #1
Ldyrev1
Princess Sophie's Choice
Donating Member

Default Vet today, Home tomorrow!

Hi Everyone, I took Princess Sophie in to the vet this morning about 8:15 AM for her spay. She will also have her teeth checked to be sure all the baby teeth are gone and if any remain, those will be removed. One good thing is that the vet said that "usually" if they have lost all four canines those are about the last to go so we could be in really good shape with her teeth (heavy sigh). She will also get her nails trimmed (she has been really fighting with me since I cut one too short - I know it will be a long time before she gets easier on this). She will also be microchipped and since I caught her "scooting" one day, they will check her anal glands, not empty if unnecessary.

I know she is in the best of hands but I'm still worrying. I keep telling myself that she is in God's hands and that worrying is a sin. So I'm a sinner!! I miss her already, so does Hansel, and can't wait till 3 PM when I can call to check on her (I bet they call me before I call them). They all are so wonderful at our vet's office and I know she is in good hands....

Guess I need to get very busy around here so I don't become a clock watcher. I'll post when I know more. Peace Everyone!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!