View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:10 AM   #1
Ldyrev1
Princess Sophie's Choice
Donating Member

Cry Tomorrow is a big day!!

Well today at 2pm I take Princess Sophie to the vet for her Kennel Cough shot. Tomorrow is her day to be spayed. My baby is really growing up. I expect to hear that she is at least 4 lbs. since she was 3 lbs. 13 oz. at her last checkup.

I know this is a procedure that #1 is necessary and #2 done thousands of times. All our female dogs have gone through it but all our dogs were quite a bit bigger than Sophie. I also know I shouldn't be afraid but I know there is always a chance that things can go wrong. So...in a nutshell, I am worrying and afraid for her. The procedure will most likely go off without a hitch but there is always that chance.

Our vet is familiar with small animals and all the things that can happen and I trust her tremendously. I can't explain why I feel this way except to say that I know sometimes things do go wrong and I love this little ball of fur so very much. I don't know what I would do without her.

I have onesies for her to wear after and I know how to handle pups after this procedure, I just hate that she has to go through this. It isn't an option, for her health and our peace of mind.

I don't really have any questions just needed to vent. Thanks!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!