Thread: help?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
lyounce
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default help?

i'm pretty new here, i'm not sure how too work this site but i'm catching on lol.. i dont know where i should ask this question but i'm sure someone will see and respond, i got my babygirl bella about 2 months ago, she's now 9 months old weighing 3.5 pounds, she has gained weight sense i got her trying too get her too a healthy weight.. but i was told that she was stuck in a kennel for the first 7 months of her life and when they rescued her, her hair was matted and wasnt well took care of, i've had her hair cut and i take good care of her now, but she has a problem where she constantly walks, and runs in circles.. especially when i walk in the room and she gets excited.. the woman i got her from said the vet told her she was fine and it was just because she was in a kennel for so long.. i have had her too the vet, she is up too date on her shots and healthy but i really dont know how too break her from these circles she does.. when anyone else approaches her she just acts unsure and runs in circles.. sometimes when i'm laying in bed and shes running around she will just walk in big circles, but most of the time its just circles always in one direction, counter clockwise, if anyone knows of something i can do or maybe she has something wrong a vet hasnt thought of or noticed please let me know.
lyounce is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!