View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #4
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I have researched this issue....I have bought an eye drop from Switzerland at over 300.00/vial, and did not see any change or improvment in my dogs cataracts. I have found tons of articles on "effective eye drops" for cataracts....and I have found just as many articles on how eye drops for cataracts are useless. Surgery is the only answer. I have not used the drops below....I may try them just to see....

"Can-C Eye Drops – Effective Cataract Treatment"
Document Transcript
" 1. Can-C Eye Drops – Effective Cataract TreatmentAccording to the latest scientific findings, Can-C has been proven to control and inmany cases reverse the eye disorder known as cataract, more effectively than othertreatments. Created by Innovative Vision Products, it contains a special type of N-acetylcarnosine (NAC) and its parent compound, carnosine, which is actually found inthe body and essential for preventing cataract and other diseases.What is NAC?N-Acetylcarnosine is a molecule that has been scientifically proven to not just treatcataract but other disorders brought about by aging. At the same time, it also functionsas an antioxidant and removes toxins in the body. It is true that carnosine can be foundin the human body, but as you get older, the compound slowly dissipates, and this isone of the reasons why cataract develops in the first place.Read more information on this website.If cataract is not treated, your vision will become blurred and diminished and could leadto blindness if not managed properly. But instead of resorting to expensive and riskysurgery, you now have the option of using Can-C eyedrops as it is just as effective butdoesn’t carry the risk or price tag.The Eyedrops in DetailBy using the eyedrops according to the instructions, you replace the missing carnosinein your eyes, treating your cataract naturally. Since it is available as an eyedrop, thereintroduction of carnosine is direct and immediate, allowing your eyes to quicklyabsorb it. Another reason why absorption is possible has to do with the fact that the N-acetyl component is soluble.
2. When N-acetylcarnosine gets into your eye cells, the essential compounds are released,producing the vital antioxidants your eyes need, and minus the side effects that comewith other cataract medications and surgery. And for those who have never tried thisproduct before, it has been subjected to numerous scientific studies, including severaltop Russian researchers.After numerous scientific tests, it has been shown that these eyedrops do indeedpossess antioxidant properties and have also been proven effective for cataract reversalnot just in humans but also in dogs. Furthermore, clinical tests have shown that peopleafflicted with cataract for several years who used the eyedrops reported vastimprovements, something that similar products have not been able to reproduce.If you want to know more about canC please go to www.can-c.biz - Dynadot Parking, a websitethat sells the product at an affordable price. In addition, the website provides in-depthinformation about Dry Eye Syndrome (DES), cataract and more. "
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!