Thread: Please help
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:36 AM   #3
Anny Mendoza
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alita View Post
I need the recipe for this too! hopefully someone can help! I remember our previous dog being a lot more obedient that our current puppy. she is so playful and daring ! finding it difficult to make her listen. I think when she is 4 months old I should start training her properly, with treats and different commands. Just don't know exactly how yet!

I think you would have to start training her inside and then move out of the house progressively? Lots of treats, I say. Let's see if someone with more experience can get back to us
I would say the same.
Start inside, training her to come to your command and giving her treats when she does.
Also, if she goes outside, try grabbing a treat and telling her you have someing for her, maybe that way she will come to you (do this only when she goes outside and doesn't want to listen).
You can also put a baby door infront of the door. That may be easier for your kids to open and close faster.
Teach your kids to stop your pup. For them to check first where the dog is, tell the dog to stay and then they can go out.
Maybe this helps
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!