View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #9
sasha2334829
Senior Yorkie Talker

I currently have a 3 month old yorkie and he will NOT go potty on the grass unless we are outside for hours. I also had to start him out on puppy pads since it was so cold out. It is very convenient for me to use puppy pads since I also have 3 kids to care for as well. And now my 4 and 6 year old are able to take him to his potty spot if I am busy around the house. He is very good at remembering to potty on the pads. I'm very happy about that. But I think as much as it rains here and is all around weird weather (I live in Missouri ) I will always have to use puppy pads and I am ok with that. But I will not buy disposable puppy pads anymore. They would get ridiculously expensive. So I got on eBay and looked for washable pads and ended up finding some. It was a 6 pack of 18x20 pads that were each washable up to 300 times. I figured that those 6 would probably last me at least around 5 years (if they do hold up for 300 washes, which they have done great so far). Not too bad! They also don't smell AT ALL. And when he poops on them, I just pick it up with toilet paper and flush it. No smell in my house at all. I wish you luck on finding your solution.
sasha2334829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!