View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #28
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

She has too many breeds. She is breeding Biewer, parti and yorkie. They are probably all mixed. Reputable breeders do not mix. Biewers should be bred with only Biewers only. Yorkies with Yorkies only. Etc.

I have a question for you. It seems like you are in such a rush to find a puppy. You asked on one thread about reputable breeders. We all gave you reputable breeder names and were you can find reputable breeders. Yet why does it seem to not to follow great advice from a lot of knowledgable members?
If you are just looking for an inexpensive dog please go to one of the many shelters or rescues. Go on petfinder. I know you had a thread about them too. You are on YT a lot which is great. we like that you are coming and asking questions.
Also please check out a lot of our stickies with great info. Also check out some of the threads about people that come here with sickly pups that they get from Puppy mills and byb.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!