View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 11:02 AM   #11
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Wuv yorkies View Post
Well is that the only bad thing? Cause im sure we could talk to the breeder about it!!
I think the point is, that even if you can persuade them to hold on to a particular puppy until they are 12 weeks old before getting it shipped, it speaks VOLUMES that they are willing to ship 8 week old Yorkies in the first place. They don't care about the health of their dogs.

We're having a discussion about Parti-colored (and other off-colored) Yorkies in another thread, and some of us have come to the realization that even though some of these animals are AKC registered, it does not mean that they are purebred Yorkies--they may have some other breed in their ancestry. If you are looking for a pet quality dog, or if you don't care whether you are paying for a mixed-breed dog that is being passed off as a Yorkie, then go ahead and purchase from a website like this one. But if you want a purebred Yorkie or Biewer, then check out the breeder listings that are on the websites of the parent organizations for these breeds--I know you have already been given these links. And, you really do need to get to know the breeder personally before you make a decision--don't buy one off the internet sight-unseen.
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!