View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
dinolover
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Do you believe in Psychics?

Last Friday I was with friends visiting Orlando and we thought it would be fun to go see a psychic. We did some research online and found one that had a lot of positive reviews. I am still thinking about that reading. The lady did not ask me any questions or knew any information about me but she started stating things one after another about my life that were true.

Things she knew:

-My parents have been separated for 6 months.
-My dad had been lost for 7 years and only cheated on my mom because he felt lost and didn't know what to do. (Which exactly true to the year)
- That I am very worried about an exam.
- That I haven't felt ready to be in a relationship and that I look at others relationships going bad and think why bother.
- That I was very close to my family and even though were broken we are very close.
- My father is a flashy person that enjoys wealth while my mom is more simple.
- We owned a business and that things were rocky now but it would be better by the end of the year.

I didn't say one word. I was just sitting there like a deer in headlights.

Things she predicted.

- I will have 2 kids one early in life and one later.
- My dad will come back to my mother in 2-3 years.
- I will do fine on my test.
- I am on the right path and that she sees me in speaking our counseling.
- There will be death very soon of someone close to me.
- I will date someone for a long time but I won't marry until much later because I will doubt him.

Some other stuff but I don't really remember.

I am taking this just for fun but I was curious has anyone here ever been to a psychic and the predictions came true? Or had any experiences of their own?
dinolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!