View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #6
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
thanks for posting this Kristen, LOL it gives me an excuse to post Lola's diving picture, from her first competition. She will never win since she is so small, but the crowd gets a kick out of how she seems to have no fear and dives at just about every toy throw. She got to practice a lot this weekend, we were in Charleston and our hotel had a pool, it was in the evening and the kids in the pool wanted to see Lola dive, she must have dove after her toy 25 times, she had a blast and the water was pretty warm, not freezing like our lake. Earlier in the day we had taken a home tour and my SIL was holding her leash and before we knew it she leapt into the pond in the middle of the courtyard, I never saw a small dog love the water like Lola does, it's crazy and now a concern since I am very nervous she will jump off our ski boat while it is moving, so now she is tethered to me at all times.

Donna many of these competitions have "prizes" for the smallest diver with the longest jump et al.

I think I told you that RAzzman and I won something at that event we went to; and lol, didn't know it or expect a prize..... Poop we should have stayed around.....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!