View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:38 AM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Question Idea for our next challenge?

Hey guys! Well I woke up to a headache & the girls barking at 4 a.m. Lol. The hubbs gets up at 4 to get ready for work and they make sure to let me know. Silly girls!

Anyways, I was laying here in bed thinking. I really like our design challenges and I had a possible thought on the next one if you guys want to keep doing them. I know summer is super busy so we could give ourselves extra time to design and create if need be. What would you guys think of an inspiration challenge? We used to do this on scrapbooking boards online that I've taken part in.

What you do is find a photo of something you like. It can be anything. It could be a person, food, scenery, etc. Save that photo and use it as inspiration to design a outfit. For example, and I found these images doing a google search, let's say I found the picture of lemonade below and used it to create this dress. This is not my dress, found it on google images too.

Then when we turn in our submissions we also send in our inspiration photo so everyone can see what inspired us. I was thinking for the first go round we could all pick our own photos. But then for another in the future, we could even pick inspiration for one another. For example, say I chose a photo of a Ferris wheel for Donna. I show her the photo and then she has to design around the photo. Make sense?

Just a thought and I wanted to see if you guys would be interested. As you can tell my mind goes wild when I wake up with nothing to do. Lol.

Example of inspiration photo below
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (187.2 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by southernbelle04; 06-04-2013 at 01:40 AM.
southernbelle04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!