Thread: Grooming coat
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #3
Marhcarter
♡Huey's Human♡
Donating Member

When I was learning to clip his belly for his sanitary, it was experiment until I figured out how far too keep him clean without clipping the whole area. As for the feet, I don't do those, I take him to a groomer, but I keep"clean feet", which means his feet are close clipped top and bottom, silky style, instead of longer on top, yorkie style. When I brush him between baths, I do not use any additional product. I don't know about cutting off the puppy coat... guess that would be preference and also depend if it tangles worse or the color looks funny as it is growing. Since Galen is a biewer, he won't go through all the color changes that standards do, right?
I have always kept Huey longish and like that look. Would love to see more pics of Galen as he transitions to his long coat.
Remember, hair grows back, so if you make a mistake while learning to groom, it will grow back! I had several times when Huey was so lopsided that I took him to a professional to get him evened out, but now I've gotten pretty good at grooming, if I say so myself!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!