Thread: Seizure
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:11 PM   #10
forevab
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
We have a few members with pups who have seizures. I sent a message to one to notify her of this thread. Hopefully she can help you out.

Epilepsy is not a death sentence! If that is what it is you will just need to find out what med works best for him. Personally, I would do a consult with a vet neurologist.

Try to think positive...I know it is scary to have a sick pup but try hard to relax. If you are nervous and upset, it will rub off on him.

I will say a prayer for you and your pup. What is his name?

So glad you found YT...you will get lots of support here! Sometimes it is a bit quiet on the weekends...just hang in there.

I also found this website which I thought was interesting to read http://www.canine-epilepsy.com/Graves.html

My 2 cents worth. Make sure they do all kind of blood test to rule out if it was something infectious (sorry spelling it's late here) to make sure your baby didn't eat anything and IF everything came back normal please take your baby to a neurologist or even a vet school near your area so they can do an MRI and a spinal tap then go from there.

Please keep us update!! my heart and prayers goes out to you and ur baby *hugss*
forevab is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!