Thread: I was livid
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 07:49 PM   #11
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneJ68 View Post
Ok guess I'm going to become a dog fanatic now. Don't get me wrong I have always been upset by people not treating their dogs right, but since I have gotten Bentley I have become more sensitive.

Katie and I went to target tonight. Two spots away was a beautiful schnauzer in the car alone car not running. We were going in to pick up a few things. I was loudly pitching a fit as we went in the store about a dog being left in a car and that I was about to call the police.

It has been in the 90's all day. Riding home from my parents after work with the ac blowing hard Bentley was panting hard so I knew what that poor dog was going through.

We went back out when we were done. I was ready to take a picture and call the police. Well guess what. There was a teenage boy in the car by then with the ac running. My daughter new what was coming. She kept begging me not to go over well I did.

I calmly marched my fat $%@#$%@ over the to the car and knocked on the window. Then politely told him, "It is too hot to leave that dog in the car. It's not fare to that little guy. You are very lucky because I was about to call the police." He looked shocked and just sheepishly said ok.

I then quietly turned and walked back to my car. My poor daughter was standing behind my car hunched down into the trunk and would not move until I got in the car. lol
You absolutely did the right thing, I've been in this situation before and posted about it here..this is not a time to sweetly explain anything to anyone who does something like this...the shock and awe of being yelled at for something this wrong leaves a big impression and makes them think twice about ever doing it again...I will disagree to the death with anyone who thinks I'm wrong.

I will say this, next time take note of the plate, call the police, then park your fat ass next to that car and wait for the police. Also if the owner does come out make sure you lambaste him...most importantly, if the dog seems to be in distress take whatever action you must to help him...just saying...

Sincerely,
A fellow fat ass Yter who cares...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!