View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 01:44 PM   #1
2yorkies
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry My precious PoohBear

Hello Everyone,
This is my first message, so please bare with me. I just found this site today, and from what I have seen is really nice.
On December 27, 2005, I lost the most precious thing in my life. My little girl, PoohBear. I had her for 15 years, but I couldn't keep her alive any longer. She was the closest thing to a child that I will ever have (we have no children...just furbabies). I know I should be thankful that I had her for 15 years, and yes she had a wonderful, wonderful life, but that all just makes me want her back more. My heart is torn to shreds, I physically ache for her. I cry and cry and cry for her. My friends would always say that if they came back to life, they wanted to come back as PoohBear! All that I can say is she was my life, and now it's shattered. I have lost a baby before...PoohBear had a sister Molly that we had for 11 years. She unfortunately died from an enlarged heart. We bought two more Yorkies last year, hoping that might make the transition easier for me...but it hasn't. I love Zoe and Nicholas, but it doesn't make it any easier.
Maybe I just wanted to share my heartache with others that loved their Yorkie babies. Or maybe I just thought if I wrote my thoughts, that would help. If anyone can help me, please write. I am numb from the loss of my little darling.
2yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!