View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #12
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiGirl View Post
Jenny, that link has some nicely done haircuts.

For the last year or 2 I have my Yorkie and 3 Morkies all with shaved back and full legs & rounded face. I was inspired by Nancy1999 's cut we call "The Joey", plus the fact that I previously owned Mini Schnauzers and groomed them, so it's the only cut I know. I don't leave the skirt on though (they are girls, no need to cover privates).

I love how soft they feel with shaved backs, like velvet. It's great for our weather too.

Was it you that posted a FB page with Korean cuts and short muzzle a while back? I thought you tried it ?? I'd like to see that link again if it was you.
Here it is: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...nally-did.html
I have Mimi & Turbo in the 'Joey' cut too! Princess & Momo are in puppy cuts, their hair is too strange to have leg hairs...Princess is too sparse & Momo has too much hair. It gets very hot & humid here too, so just had them shaved the other day, used a 7F blade this time.
Here's Mimi DSCN1440.jpgDSCN1445.jpg I was able to tidy it up a little, the unevenness...but she still will not let me go in there w/thinning shears.
Princess w/her huge ears haha! DSCN1446.jpgDSCN1447.jpg She thinks lifting up her head will avoid the flash loll!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!