View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 08:44 AM   #4
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richards6402 View Post
I can't believe you started a thread about this because I have a strange neighbor that is driving me crazy. He is a doctor from another nationality. He has a wife and little daughter but the wife doesn't drive so a taxi comes to pick her and the little girl up and take to pre school I presume. Now that may not sound too weird to some people that live in a city but not in Decatur, IL in the country. When he comes home he drives into the garage and puts the garage door down before the car even gets into the garage. The kicker was last night we had a severe storm warning, bad lightning everywhere, wind gusts over 35 mph and the sky just black. What do I see.....the doc, his wife and little daughter walking down the road away from their house. You could see the storm about 1/4 mile away and coming fast. It was so bad we went in the basement. Don't know what happened to them but I guess they are OK. They also like to walk but they don't come out of the house until 9 or 10 at night. My husband teases me and says they are hiding from me watching them. I know I sound like a nosey neighbor..........but...... their house sits right across the street from our house and our office window looks out directly at their house.

OK, I'm a nosey neighbor!!!!!
You'd think it would be cheaper to live closer in or teach her to drive and buy her a car! I'd go nuts taking a taxi every day! And walking in a storm with a woman and a child at night? Do you think he's so new to this country he doesn't watch much TV or listen to radio and didn't know we get violent, sometimes killer storms in certain parts of this country? IDK, maybe they take a walk late to help relax themselves or something.

My new neighbor is right across the street from my house, too, so every time I get the mail, take Tibbe for a walk, go out the front to get in the truck or for anything or even turn on the lamps in the living room evenings, I see that mostly abandoned house and wonder what the heck.........
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!