View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #5
janeno
Senior Yorkie Talker

It is really hard to find an AKC registered breeder in Wisconsin. I bought my puppy from a back yard breeder but I made sure that she is a somewhat responsible breeder. I visited her house, looked at yorkie parents, asked questions etc. The price was cheaper than for a comparable AKC registered puppy. I am really happy with my puppy. She was extremely well-socialized with other dogs and kids. She just loves everyone! If you are close to Milwaukee, the website of the breeder is <meta name="msvalidate.01" content="550A6752556382C08FA061D7BC5FE97F" /> - Yorkie Breeders in Milwaukee, WI
The only problem that I had was ear yeast infection when I brought her home from the breeder but I easily recognized the issue, took her to vet and treated it. My puppy still get ear yeast infections on and off but I think that it's due to large amount of hard growing from inside of her hair (and I feel bad plucking them).
By no means I advertise this breeder - just a link. I had a really hard time finding an AKC registered breeder for yorkies within reasonable distance.
janeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!